The Sleep Shop thanks you for your purchase!
Your comfort is our concern. Here are some tips on what to expect from your new mattress.
- Body Impressions — Expect your new mattress to develop indentations called "Body Impressions" during the first several weeks of use. These impressions are normal and are not considered a defect. Please consult the warranty card for more information.
- Ridge in the Middle — Please remember your mattress is manufactured with all new material. There will be some "Settling" and "breaking in of the new foam." On larger sizes a ridge might develop where there is less use. This is normal and is not considered a defect. Sleeping in the middle of the mattress can help reduce this ridge.
- Keep your Mattress Clean — If your mattress becomes stained or unsanitary at any time, it will void its warranty. We recommend the purchase of a new mattress protector to ensure it stays clean.
- New Mattress Scent — New Product odors are common. They are not harmful and should dissipate within a few days. To help speed up this process, consider "airing out" your new mattress prior to putting on your protective mattress pad and sheets.
- Provide Proper Frame Support — Lack of proper support will cause structural damage that will void your warranty. Please consult your warranty card for details.
- Hand-assembled — Keep in mind that all mattresses are hand-assembled. No two will ever be identical and there might be minor imperfections, These minor imperfections will in no way affect the warranty or the physical performance of the mattress set. Please clip any loose threads with scissors rather than pulling them. The fabric/cover is not covered under the warranty.
- Pillows, Protectors, and Linens — There are no exchanges or comfort guarantees.
- Adjustable Bed Bases — There are no exchanges or comfort guarantees.
- "Organic" Mattresses — There are no exchanges or comfort guarantees.
Give it Time — Please be reminded that it may take a few nights to a few weeks for your body to adjust to a new mattress. If after this time you realize that you have selected the incorrect firmness, we offer a One-Time Comfort Exchange provided the following conditions are met:
- Qualifying set with a Queen Retail price of $599 and above.
- Must be within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Mattress Set must have original law labels still attached.
- Mattress Set must be free from stains or foreign materials (Hair, Lint, etc.).
- Mattress must be purchased with a matching Foundation or placed on a Solid Surface (not an old box “spring”)
- Must not be a Floor Sample, Clearance Item, or Warranty replacement.
If the above conditions are met, we will gladly exchange your mattress set for a 15% restocking fee. Remember, this is a One-time Exchange for the original set. If the reselection is less than the original purchase, the difference is issued in a non-refundable store credit.
Exchanging box springs for height reasons will result in a $60 delivery/switch out fee.
As of 12/30/15 every Mattress and Box sold in California is subject to a recycling fee of $10.50 Each piece. This state mandated fee is for the future disposal of the pieces you are purchasing now.